Elvis Presley -- Slowly But Surely - YouTube

Elvis Presley -- Slowly But Surely - YouTube

1 Share
Published on Jan 8, 2013
Elvis Presley -- Slowly But Surely

Elvis Presley -- Slowly But Surely - YouTube

1 Share
Published on Jan 8, 2013
Elvis Presley -- Slowly But Surely

slowly but surely song lyrics - YouTube

1 Share

DEMOCRACY - Slowly But Surely [Out Now] - Duration: 1:41.

  • 2 years ago
  • 8,906 views
Democracy - "I'm Democracy from Miami Florida and I'm a Hip-Hop Emcee and Poet. Alth

DEMOCRACY - Slowly But Surely [Out Now] - YouTube

1 Share
Published on Nov 30, 2014
Democracy - "I'm Democracy from Miami Florida and I'm a Hip-Hop Emcee and Poet. Although the city where I'm from is known for making music without expression I want to show everyone that music especially rap with content and lyrics is everywhere. I want to get my message to as many ears as possible. I don't promote myself arrogant or flashy or promote explicit lyrics just lyrics that will open the mind up to things never thought of before. With me REAL hip hop still exists!"

slowly but surely lyrics - Google Search

1 Share
Slowly But Surely
Slowly but surely I'm gonna wear you down
Slowly but surely I'm gonna bring you round
To my way of thinking, my way of kissing, my way of lovin'
Slowly but surely, I'm gonna make you mine
I ain't gonna rush ya', I'll let you meditate
Though I want to crush ya' my arms will have to wait
I'll just take it easy, so nice and easy, real cool really
Slowly but surely, I'm gonna make you mine
Oh yeah! Mm-mm, I've got a feelin' I'm not wasting my time
Oh yeah! When you get the message it's going to be fine
Slowly but surely, the table's gonna turn
Slowly but surely, your lips are gonna burn
For what you've been missin' is my kind of kissin', my kind of lovin'
Slowly but surely, I'm gonna make you mine

slowly but surely - Google Search

1 Share
slowly but surely
phrase of slowly
  1. 1.
    achieving the desired results gradually and reliably rather than quickly and spectacularly.
    "the new church began, slowly but surely, to grow"
Translate slowly but surely to
adverb
  1. 1медленно, но верно
Next Page of Stories
Loading...
Page 2

News Reviews and Opinions: "Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race." - H. G. Wells | » Mike Nova's Shared NewsLinks: Michigan says personal info of 1.9M people may have been released 03/02/17 22:27

1 Share
Image result for adult on a bicycle

Mike Nova's Shared NewsLinks Review | Mike Nova on Twitter Tweets in this blog 




» Mike Nova's Shared NewsLinks: Michigan says personal info of 1.9M people may have been released03/02/17 22:27 from 1. My News Blogs from mikenova (2 sites)
mikenova shared this story . The Michigan state flag. (Photo: State of Michigan) LANSING — Social Security numbers and other personal information of up to 1.9 million Michigan workers may have been compromised, the state said ...
» Mike Nova's Shared NewsLinks: michigan - Google Search
03/02/17 22:24 from 1. My News Blogs from mikenova (2 sites)
mikenova shared this story . Michigan says personal info of 1.9M people may have been released Detroit Free Press - 6 hours ago LANSING — Social Security numbers and other personal information of up to 1.9 million Michigan workers ...
» Mike Nova's Shared NewsLinks: АМИ Trend - Все новости: Трамп проведет разговор по телефону с генсеком НАТО и премьером Италии
03/02/17 22:00 from 1. My News Blogs from mikenova (2 sites)
mikenova shared this story from Russia News Review. Президент США Дональд Трамп в предстоящие выходные проведет телефонную беседу с генсеком НАТО Йенсом Столтенбергом и премьером Италии Паоло Джентилони АМИ Trend - Все новости Mike Nova'...
» Mike Nova's Shared NewsLinks: Trump: "We Expect to be Cutting a Lot out of Dodd-Frank"
03/02/17 22:00 from 1. My News Blogs from mikenova (2 sites)
mikenova shared this story from Opinions Review In Brief. President Trump signed two executive orders, one to review the Dodd-Frank Act and the other to delay the implementation of the Department of Labor’s fiduciary rule. Mike Nova's Sh...
» Mike Nova's Shared NewsLinks: Former Ukrainian prime minister says she was reassured by Trump - Washington Post
03/02/17 21:58 from 1. My News Blogs from mikenova (2 sites)
mikenova shared this story from World News Review. Washington Post Former Ukrainian prime minister says she was reassured by Trump Washington Post A Ukrainian political leader said she received assurances from President Trump that he wou...
Read the whole story
 
· · ·

Mattis says no need for dramatic U.S. military moves in South China Sea

1 Share



Signed in as mikenova
Share this story on NewsBlur
Shared stories are on their way...

Trump's pick for Army secretary drops out

1 Share



Signed in as mikenova
Share this story on NewsBlur
Shared stories are on their way...

Cost of F-35 slashed; Trump credited

1 Share
Defense giant Lockheed Martin has agreed to sell 90 new F-35 fighter jets to the US Defense Department for $8.5 billion -- a deal that amounts to more than $700 million in savings over the last batch of aircraft delivered.
    


Global Opinions: The real test of America’s Iran policy

1 Share
Sanctions were a reasonable first response, but the Trump administration will need a strategic approach to Iran and its ties to Russia and Syria.







 Global Opinions
Read the whole story
 
· · ·

H. G. Wells Quotes - BrainyQuote

1 Share
_________________________________________________


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New questions arise about House Democratic caucus’s loyalty to Obama | » Democrats Stymie Obama on Trade 12/06/15 22:13 from WSJ.com: World News - World News Review

Немецкий историк: Запад был наивен, надеясь, что Россия станет партнёром - Военное обозрение

8:45 AM 11/9/2017 - Putin Is Hoping He And Trump Can Patch Things Up At Meeting In Vietnam

Review: ‘The Great War of Our Time’ by Michael Morell with Bill Harlow | FBI File Shows Whitney Houston Blackmailed Over Lesbian Affair | Schiff, King call on Obama to be aggressive in cyberwar, after purported China hacking | The Iraqi Army No Longer Exists | Hacking Linked to China Exposes Millions of U.S. Workers | Was China Behind the Latest Hack Attack? I Don’t Think So - U.S. National Security and Military News Review - Cyberwarfare, Cybercrimes and Cybersecurity - News Review

10:37 AM 11/2/2017 - RECENT POSTS: Russian propagandists sought to influence LGBT voters with a "Buff Bernie" ad

3:49 AM 11/7/2017 - Recent Posts

» Suddenly, Russia Is Confident No Longer - NPR 20/12/14 11:55 from Mike Nova's Shared Newslinks | Russia invites North Korean leader to Moscow for May visit - Reuters | Belarus Refuses to Trade With Russia in Roubles - Newsweek | F.B.I. Evidence Is Often Mishandled, an Internal Inquiry Finds - NYT | Ukraine crisis: Russia defies fresh Western sanctions - BBC News | Website Critical Of Uzbek Government Ceases Operation | North Korea calls for joint inquiry into Sony Pictures hacking case | Turkey's Erdogan 'closely following' legal case against rival cleric | Dozens arrested in Milwaukee police violence protest