Fair Warning

Fair Warning - Todd Rundgren

Published on Jun 12, 2012
TEPTAE

You know, wishing won't make it so
Hoping won't do it, praying won't do it
Religion won't do it, philosophy won't do it
The supreme court won't do it,
The president and the congress won't do it
The un won't do it, the h-bomb won't do it,
The sun and the moon won't do it
And God won't do it,
And I certainly won't do it
That leaves you, you'll have to do it

I know that you've been wondering
If I'm the same man inside
Never tried to fool you
'cause I've got nothing to hide
I gave you fair warning I could never be tied down
'til I've seen paradise with my very own eyes
Love owns us all, time owns us all, life owns us all
But the world doesn't own me
Dontcha follow me now
I ain't afraid to say I may have been wrong
I have to go now
I'd rather live by a dream than live by a lie
And that's why
There ain't no cure for what I've got baby
We just have to suffer
I feel no pain, I can't complain,
Things could always be rougher
But I picked up this banner
And I just can't put it down (no)
I can't let the world die just 'cause no one would try
Dontcha follow me now

Everybody's got to find his own place in the sun,
Everyone
So shine on me now
I'd rather live by a dream then live by a lie
You can say what you will about me
Talk is cheap and I don't mind
When you lay your life down in them grooves
You know you're bound to get scratched up sometime
It's only just a song, pay me no mind
I have to go now
You've got to walk that road alone
If you walk it at all
Don't follow me now
I gave you all fair warning
Now it's goodbye
And every once in a while why don't you think of me
'cause it's a long, long time and a long way to go
Can't you see the light shining in my eyes
'cause it's just one victory
'cause your dream goes on forever
Don't you know that I've been trying
To get my trip together
Be a real man
I got to be a real man
1, 2, 3, do it one more time
Be a real man
Everybody be a real man
Go then, don't believe, and I don't know
'cause I got to be a real man
You can be a man, a real man
I'll swim that river, climb that mountain
You and me, we all gotta be, real men





  1. Fair Warning Law & Legal Definition

    definitions.uslegal.com › Legal Definitions Home › F


    Fair warning refers to the requirement that a criminal statute define an offense with enough accuracy so as to enable a reasonable person to know what conduct is prohibited, and so that a reasonably skilled lawyer can predict what conduct falls within the statute's scope. A fair warning is also known as fair notice.

fair warning long gone

Uploaded on Sep 29, 2009
Preciosa balada incluida en su debut de 1992. Espero poder escucharla en directo en dos semanas


Long Gone Lyrics

(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
show more
SUBMIT CORRECTIONS CANCEL
There ain't my land in this city lights..
It's bringin' back your face sometims....
Memories of the thousand nights long gone.....
And there's a feelin' I go by...
I still can see your shinin' eyes..
I can feel my heart's still holdin' on..
( We didn't need warnin'..
When we found that love was gone..
We never found the reason..
But that time we buy..
And time's never wrong...
babe..... )
{ Wherever we go..whatever we find..
We never made it till the mornin'..
Whatever we do...we cannot deny......
Believin' in love would've ever strong... }
Long gone........
The world is on the turn and tryin'..
Crossin' with the mornin' light...
To wash away the souls' abscence in the sand...
And as I see them risin' high..
I turn away to close my eyes...
I guess one day my heart will understand...
REPEAT (...) & {...}
<..Now it's gone....
And we find ourselves free world..
The road...the land......
As we're wishin' back the time..........Ooo..Long gone....>
When you....long gone...
[SOLO]
REPEAT


Read more: Fair Warning - Long Gone Lyrics | MetroLyrics 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New questions arise about House Democratic caucus’s loyalty to Obama | » Democrats Stymie Obama on Trade 12/06/15 22:13 from WSJ.com: World News - World News Review

Немецкий историк: Запад был наивен, надеясь, что Россия станет партнёром - Военное обозрение

8:45 AM 11/9/2017 - Putin Is Hoping He And Trump Can Patch Things Up At Meeting In Vietnam

Review: ‘The Great War of Our Time’ by Michael Morell with Bill Harlow | FBI File Shows Whitney Houston Blackmailed Over Lesbian Affair | Schiff, King call on Obama to be aggressive in cyberwar, after purported China hacking | The Iraqi Army No Longer Exists | Hacking Linked to China Exposes Millions of U.S. Workers | Was China Behind the Latest Hack Attack? I Don’t Think So - U.S. National Security and Military News Review - Cyberwarfare, Cybercrimes and Cybersecurity - News Review

10:37 AM 11/2/2017 - RECENT POSTS: Russian propagandists sought to influence LGBT voters with a "Buff Bernie" ad

3:49 AM 11/7/2017 - Recent Posts

» Suddenly, Russia Is Confident No Longer - NPR 20/12/14 11:55 from Mike Nova's Shared Newslinks | Russia invites North Korean leader to Moscow for May visit - Reuters | Belarus Refuses to Trade With Russia in Roubles - Newsweek | F.B.I. Evidence Is Often Mishandled, an Internal Inquiry Finds - NYT | Ukraine crisis: Russia defies fresh Western sanctions - BBC News | Website Critical Of Uzbek Government Ceases Operation | North Korea calls for joint inquiry into Sony Pictures hacking case | Turkey's Erdogan 'closely following' legal case against rival cleric | Dozens arrested in Milwaukee police violence protest